Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.7.5 released!

Congrats!

Any idea why the opensuse repos haven't got the new version yet?:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Banshee/openSUSE_11.3/i586/

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Banshee/openSUSE_11.2/i586/

Those folders only contain 1.7.4 packages...

:-m