Re: [Banshee-List] vote for banshee default in 11.04

I totally agree to all of the statements and encourage the whole Banshee
team to keep going with the excellent work, but focus once more on bug
fixing AND stable releases, as the current situation is close to being
unbearable. I am using Banshee 1.8.0 (already released) and experience
several minor bugs but also random crashes.

I try to help and will post some bugs later on, which I can certainly
add to launchpad if ppl confirm the existence.