[Banshee-List] Find playlists with given song

I'm interested in getting a list of the playlists for a given track in my
library on command.

I've used for Banshee for a few months now and I think it's great, but this
is a feature which I wish I had access to. I'll give you the reason that I
want this - from time to time, I'll want to replace a track in my library
with a better encoded version, or one which doesn't have a big skip in the
middle from when I ripped the cd originally, etc. It's a no brainer to find
the original track, but I also would like to find all of the playlists which
contain the old track so that I can put the new track in its place. I
haven't been able to find an automatic way to do this, save looking through
all of my playlists by hand.

Does anyone know of a way in which this can be done?

Thanks!