[Banshee-List] Context panel not freely resizable?

Moin,

I have recently installed the community plugins package from ubuntu. There came a lyrics plugin with it that displays lyrics in the context panel. On that occasion I discovered that its only resizable via the tiny button next to the one that closes it. When I click that one, the panel gets so huge I cannot use the playlist or music browser anymore. Clicking it again shrunks it to the original size which is way too slim. Is there any reason why the context panel is not freely resizable?

Marcel