Re: [Banshee-List] BlackBerry support

Device support completely changed with the 1.8 release, and while this is a positive thing for a lot of devices, there are some fringe cases where devices may not work as expected with the new system.  It sounds like you must be running into one of those cases, and reporting a bug definitely wouldn't hurt.  You might want to do a search first to see if the issue has already been reported, but I don't remember seeing a similar report off of the top of my head.  See: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=banshee

Sorry I don't know of any workarounds for the time being, but hopefully someone else will come up with something for you!

Michael