Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not putting podcasts in correct location on iPhone

1.8.0 is indeed the newest, and the AppleDevice extension is the one that you need.  This "extension" actually ships with Banshee, so you already have it, and since you can sync music to the iPhone, you're definitely using the right extension.  As you saw in the closed bug report, this shouldn't still be an issue with the version of Banshee that you're using, so if you're running into that issue, you may want to reopen the report.  Thoughts from Alan?

Michael