Re: [Banshee-List] Where is the Music Stored?

Le Mardi 23 novembre 2010 à 23:54 +0100, zekopeko a écrit :
> Do you have the old playlist in Banshee? If so you can right click on
> the song, select "Properties" and look at the Directory label. It will
> show you where the music is on your computer.

No, I do not have the old playlist, because it seems to have been
corrupted. Unfortunately, I never bothered to find that out before, so
now I have no way to find out.
I even tried loading the old banshee-1.db into SQLite3 and running some
exploratory queries on it -- I am that desperate -- but it said it had
been corrupted, and I could not get any guides out of it.

--
Revence