[Banshee-List] Clutterflow Issues With Banshee 1.8

I just recently downloaded, installed and enabled the Clutterflow .DEB from
here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/clutterflow/files/banshee-extension-clutterflow.deb/download

After enabling Clutterflow in Banshee, it keeps crashing.  Starting Banshee
from the terminal will display the following:

angel angel-laptop-ubuntu:~$ banshee
[Info  12:21:55.155] Running Banshee 1.8.0: [Ubuntu 10.10 (linux-gnu,
x86_64) @ 2010-10-26 18:20:51 UTC]

(Banshee:2677): Gtk-WARNING **: Refusing to add non-unique action
'CloseAction' to action group 'Global'
[Info  12:21:57.460] Updating web proxy from GConf
[Info  12:21:57.875] All services are started 2.307963
ResetLetterLookup called, letter_lookup is not null
Exception in Gtk# callback delegate
  Note: Applications can use GLib.ExceptionManager.UnhandledException to
handle the exception.
System.ArgumentException: element already exists
  at
System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2[Banshee.Collection.AlbumInfo,ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowBaseActor].PutImpl
(Banshee.Collection.AlbumInfo key, ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowBaseActor value,
Boolean overwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at
System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2[Banshee.Collection.AlbumInfo,ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowBaseActor].Add
(Banshee.Collection.AlbumInfo key, ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowBaseActor value)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Banshee.ClutterFlow.AlbumLoader.AddActorToList
(Banshee.Collection.AlbumInfo generator,
System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2 list) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at Banshee.ClutterFlow.BansheeActorLoader`1[TGen].GetActors
(System.Action`1 method_call) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ClutterFlow.CoverManager.reload_covers () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at GLib.Timeout+TimeoutProxy.Handler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at GLib.ExceptionManager.RaiseUnhandledException(System.Exception e,
Boolean is_terminal)
   at GLib.Timeout+TimeoutProxy.Handler()
   at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()
   at Gtk.Application.Run()
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Run()
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup()
   at Hyena.Gui.CleanRoomStartup.Startup(Hyena.Gui.StartupInvocationHandler
startup)
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup()
   at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup(System.String[] args)
   at Nereid.Client.Main(System.String[] args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(System.Reflection.Assembly ,
System.String[] )
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssemblyInternal(System.Reflection.Assembly a,
System.String[] args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(System.String assemblyFile,
System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, System.String[] args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(System.String assemblyFile)
   at Booter.Booter.BootClient(System.String clientName)
   at Booter.Booter.Main()

I don't know if this may help for future versions of Banshee/Clutterflow,
but I'm just posting my experience.  If anyone can help me fix this issue,
I'd be very grateful.

This is being run on Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick) with Banshee 1.8, and if it is
relevant, my Music library is located on my Windows 7 partition in my
laptop's hard drive (which was mounted at the time of the crash).

-Angel.