[Banshee-List] Last FM Track Fingerprint errors

Hi there folks,

Help me out here, the following is output from terminal each time I try use
the finger print plugin what does it mean how do I fix it?  I gather that
either the plugin isnt working or its not speaking to Last fm but do I get
it to cooperate my collection is 15 000 strong, will definitely be a mission
to fix it manually.

libLastfmfp: decoding /home/buyongo/Music/big shug/Unknown Album/01. 01
Track 1.wma
libLastfmfp: EOS Message received
libLastfmfp: EOS Message sent
[Warn  01:11:32.070] Caught an exception - System.InvalidCastException:
Cannot cast from source type to destination type. (in
`Banshee.LastfmFingerprint')
  at Banshee.LastfmFingerprint.LastfmFingerprintService.FetchMetadata
(Banshee.Collection.TrackInfo track, Int32 fpid) [0x00000]
  at
Banshee.LastfmFingerprint.LastfmFingerprintService+<OnGetTagFromFingerprint>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0
(System.Object ) [0x00000]
libLastfmfp: destroy.