[Banshee-List] no podcast downloading

Hi,
i've just discovered Banshee and find it great. (so a brand new user, and my
question maybe completely absurd)
I've imported all my library and can listen to radios, podcast, view video..

The problem : I've all my podcasts listed but they won't get updated and I
can't download the podcast files; The error message says : network error
when updading podcast, transfer of 1 file at 0 kio.

any idea ?

thanks
dd