[Banshee-List] OGG -> MP3 for CD burning?

It's time to burn an MP3 CD to play in the car. Banshee (1.8.0 on Ubuntu
10.04) entirely delegates this to Brasero? Some tracks are mp3 and some are
ogg - which program should be responsible for transcoding?

What I see is Brasero gets launched to create an audio disc. I select New
Project / New Data Project and keep the file selection. It shows the oggs
still as oggs. I do see a transcode plugin but that just says it converts
into a format suitable for audio CDs - not into mp3s or whatever format one
might want for a 'data CD'.

I see CD burning as a function of the media player, but if Banshee has
chosen to offload that onto the standard CD burner program, I can understand
that. I just need to find out which program should be converting the oggs
and how to make it do so. At the moment I'm regretting importing as ogg.