Re: [Banshee-List] Switch media type from music to podcast

Hi, I ran into the same problem and found a temporary (ugly) solution.

1. Close Banshee
2. Use a tool like SQLiteBrowser to open the banshee database (found
in .config/banshee-1/banshee.db)
3. Select tab Browse Data
4. There you have to basically insert an item for the podcast (in the
table Podcastitems) and then create an entry in the table
PodcastEnclosures where you can set the path on the filesystem, where
the music file is.