Re: [Banshee-List] re placing %20 in file names

hi,

This is happening to me as well. I am using Ubuntu 10.04 with Banshee 1.6.0.
Is there any fix to this problem?

I am living in Australia and think it may be associated with the location
settings?

It should be noted that it doesn't happen to all music but most of the
downloads are affected.

Thanks

Kevin