Re: [Banshee-List] Icon looks strange

I think it's a problem with Banshee, not the icon. I've had this problem on the Ambiance theme the Lucid came with by default, and I still have it after switching to my preferred theme (elementary). I'm no expert, but could it be that it has something to do with how certain applications handle the new(?) notification area? I've noticed the same problem with my VLC icon as well...

H.

On 12 May 2010 10:26, Scouris <scourised gmail com> wrote:

Brujah wrote:

> The icon banshee displays when running appears with a white background.
> I tried to find that bug but the pictures it provides seem to be okay.
> No further clue what could cause that.
> But it makes my desktop look weird.
>
>  http://old.nabble.com/file/p28529531/Banshee.png Banshee.png

Mine does too, although my panel isn't transparent, it's showing up like
this:
http://yfrog.com/0ubansheequestionp
Where is this icon located? It's possible it just needs the background
removed, but I haven't been able to locate it.