Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee splits albums by artist

To avoid the same album showing up multiple times in the browser, you'll want to set a "Compilation Album Artist" (and probably name it something like "Various Artists"). �For more information about compilations, see the bottom paragraph at this page:�

Hope this helps!