[Banshee-List] Search Box issue

Hi there.

I've been experiencing an annoying issue with Banshee's search box. When I
start typing, if I press space, the cursor returns to its initial position,
like if I had pressed "Home".

I tried to disable all the plugins, delete the configuration folder,
restart, and nothing changed.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 fully updated, and this problem started from nothing,
I mean, I don't remember having changed any configuration that could have
messed with the player, except that I've changed the desktop theme several
times and replaced the "gnome-panel" with the "avant-window-navigator" in
gconf-editor.

Any Ideas?