Re: [Banshee-List] Xperia X10 and Banshee

With the rate at which android devices are hitting the market,
requiring the vendor ID and product ID to be compiled into Banshee
means that their will be up to a 6 month wait for getting support for
new android devices. Because of the life expectancy of such devices
are 2 years max that means that you miss support for about 25% of the
products life cycle.

A new system needs to be created which allows new android devices to
be supported from day one.