[Banshee-List] Xperia X10 and Banshee

I just got a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Android phone, and I keep hearing great
things about Banshee, so I thought I'd try it out. But Banshee doesn't seem
to see my phone. I can mount the phone and transfer things with the command
line or with Dolphin (I'm a KDE user), as well as with Amarok (1.4... hate
hate HATE Amarok 2! Hence the desire to switch to Banshee), but can't figure
out Banshee. I went into the preferences to see if there was something I
could fiddle with, and "Mass storage media player support" is already
checked. I'm running Banshee 1.6.0.

I seem to have a Banshee curse... I also have a Creative Zen, and Banshee
sees that, but crashes every time I try to transfer any files over.