Re: [Banshee-List] Ampache Extension for Banshee

Well, typically what would be recommended is that you create a
standalone library for ampache which can connect to the service and
retrieve all the data. Once that's done, the second step is to create
a banshee extension.

People could offer API design advice for step 1, but I doubt many
people have any experience with it. I've never heard of it until now
;)

For Step 2 it's quite possible that someone might step up and write
the banshee extension using your library. If not, there are definitely
plenty of people who can offer advice and help you do it every step of
the way. Actually integrating a working library into banshee isn't
that hard. Maybe 2-3 days of work ;)

Either way, nothing can be done with an ampache library, so that's
definitely where you should start if you want to get the ball rolling.

Alan.