[Banshee-List] Ampache Extension for Banshee

To All:

I am wondering if anyone is interested in creating an Ampache extension for Banshee. I have experience with C#, but have worked very little with Banshee and Ampache. I am willing to help out, but am afraid I'll have a difficult time working on the extension alone. I understand that there is a plugin for Rythmbox, but much prefer the Banshee client. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

David