[Banshee-List] Android Podcast Directory

I'm having difficulty syncing my Motorola Droid properly with the latest
Banshee. Nothing "goes wrong", per se, but when I check the properties tab
of the Droid, I see that its Audio folders are \Music, \amazonmp3 and \Video
and that the folder it searches for videos is of course \Video.

When I try to sync podcasts, it puts all the audio ones in \Music\Podcasts,
which then comes up in my music library. I really don't like this. It puts
video podcasts in \Video\Podcasts, which isn't terrible, but why can't I
decide what folders I want to store these podcasts in? Ideally, I'd like to
store them all in \Podcasts