[Banshee-List] Using Banshee like MPD/Xmms2?

 Folks,

I use MPD (and gmc) to play music. However, it does not have ratings or play counts available.

If i set up banshee to get its library from a music store, is there anyway to use it as a remote control. I would love it if my mate could fire up banshee on her pc and we could see/change what my computer what was playing on both of our screens while it would keep our own ratings.

Might there be a way to do this?

Bearcat