[Banshee-List] Installing Banshee without an internet conection

Greetings from a *nix n00b,
I need to install Banshee on an Ubuntu 9.1 machine that has no internet
connection.
I was originally planning on downloading the Banshee binaries on a windows
machine, copy it to a thumb drive and then install it onto the ubuntu
machine from the portable drive.

Unfortunately, the main webpage (http://banshee.fm) doesn't let me download
the banshee package. Instead, it only provides information for downloading
the application from the Ubuntu repository, which I can't do.

Is there any way I can install Banshee without an internet connection?
I can't afford to compile from source as well.

Thanks guys.