Re: [Banshee-List] Music library on network drive

Hey, glad you're enjoying Banshee so far.  Have you looked in Edit > Preferences > Source Specific [tab] > Music?  I haven't personally done what you're trying to do, but from there you should be able to change the Music library folder.  If your network location isn't in the drop-down list, you might be able to find it if you choose "other" and browse for it.

Again, this is only theoretical since I haven't actually tried it, but I hope it helps,

Michael