Re: [Banshee-List] Thank you for killing my IPod!

The Story goes on...
Ok, I don't have a Backup from my Ipod, ist a Classic 80 GB and I use it the
last three Years without any Problems. Of course all my MP3 are not only on
the Pod also on an External Harddrive, and the Database Restore DIDN'T
erease the Content, only the Table would changed. After i connect my Ipod to
an Windows Machine with ITunes anything was back and playable again without
a System Restore. The Problem wasn't that something were lost, the Problem
was and still IS that the Software on the Ipod after the Database Restore
don't find any Part of Music, not the old Songs and also not the new Songs I
add with Banshee. Banshee could still play all the Contents on my Ipod but
the Ipod himself found nothing.
What's the Solution? Using ITunes in a Virtual Machine on my Linux Computer,
will Banshee 1.6 resolve the Problem or is the Ipod Classic Software not
compatible to Banshee, i don't know...