Re: [Banshee-List] Option to force transcoding on device sync

Alex Launi wrote:

> It's basically player specific, I don't see how gconf is any easier.
>

> --
> -- Alex Launi

I've just had a go myself at coding this feature in, but where (ie which
class) would I locate a variable for storing a boolean to be set by a
checkbox added to the device properties dialog?

This boolean can then be checked in the method which checks whether the file
must be transcoded, but at the moment only checks if the mime type is
acceptable.