[Banshee-List] Can't compile Lyrics Plugin

Hi, I have google it around but I can't find the solution of this problem,
whenever I try to compile the Lyrics plugin neither individually nor from
the banshee community extension pack (both from the GIT).

I'm using Banshee 1.7.2 (1.7.3) compiled correctly from GIT. And the error
is:

./Banshee.Lyrics/Banshee.Lyrics/LyricsDownloadJob.cs(14,18): error CS0234:
The type or namespace name `Sqlite' does not exist in the namespace
`Hyena.Data'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I know it's a missing Hyena library but I don't know how to tell the
compiler to look for it. I'm on Ubuntu 10.04

Thanks, I hope you can help me