[Banshee-List] Banshee crashes when syncing an MTP device

Every time I sync my Creative ZEN, it will sync a few songs and then Banshee crashes. Then I have to plug the player out, restart Banshee, plug player back in and restart the sync. Seems it crashes after every 2-3 transferred songs. It's extremely annoying, especially if I have like 30-40 songs to sync...

I ran it in debug mode, and I get this message at the end of the output:
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Anyone got any idea what might be the issue here? I can copy more debug output if need be.

Tnx in advance for any insights.
H.