[Banshee-List] Thanks

I have been using the 1.6 release, but recently switched to edge and
now running by "make run" on git repository, and one change that I
noticed is that the play count and last-played of a song doesn't
increase just by double clicking on a song but rather when a song has
completed some threshold like 50% (not sure).
I use play-count and last-played heavily to build & sort "Smart
Playlists", so I really thank the Banshee team for bringing this
change (I was going to file a bug anyway).
While I did search through the logs of git for past two months but
couldn't find any commit that relates to this change, still, thanks
again.

-thanks
Vikrant Chaudhary

--