Re: [Banshee-List] Internet Archive - Suitable codec not found

To play an mp3, you'll probably want the "bad" and "ugly" gstreamer plugins, but I doubt that's the issue, since you can play mp3s in your library just fine.  The issue is probably related to the fact that it's looking for a text/html decoder to play audio files... :-/ Seems weird.  Does this happen with all of the media that you try to play through the Internet Archive extension, or only certain files.  If it's only certain files, could you let us know which files so that others can help test this?  Either way, it sounds like this might be a bug in the software, and you might have better luck reporting it to Banshee's bug tracking system.  See here for more info: http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Michael