Re: [Banshee-List] Slightly improved MTP support

Hi,
Not that I have much say in the matter, but I for one would welcome any update that would make Banshee recognise the Music folder on my MTP device. The mtp-tools do and if the below makes Banshee do so as well, I would be a happy man.

Regards,
Henk