Re: [Banshee-List] ClutterFlow 0.3.5

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 00:52 +0100, zekopeko wrote:
> Just had a crash (this is from the little output window that pops up
> for a few seconds before Banshee crashes):
>
> An unhandled exception was thrown: Could not load type
> 'Banshee.Base.ApplicationContext' from assembly 'Banshee.ClutterFlow'.
>
>   at Banshee.ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowContents.SetupMainView () [0x00000]
>   at Banshee.ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowContents.InitializeViews () [0x00000]
>   at Banshee.ClutterFlow.ClutterFlowContents..ctor () [0x00000]

I guess you're running Banshee from git master or from the daily ppa ?

This problem is caused by recent changes in Banshee : some stuff was
moved from the Banshee.* namespace to Hyena. See this commit for
details :
http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/commit/?id=2b7789ea563319fa7196e50b76b2b561d699fd71

I guess other external extensions might be impacted by these changes, so
this is a heads up to both extension authors and users running Banshee
from git master or daily builds.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>