[Banshee-List] ClutterFlow 0.3.5

A new version of ClutterFlow has been released, however it might be less stable than the previous one.

Read more here
and get it here!

@Gabriel Burt: I am seriosuly thinking about hacking a little in banshee to get extendable sourcecontents and/or views. I have taken a look at what you've been doing in the source-contents branch and my idease were heading in the same direction. It doesn't seem too complicated to me, or did I miss something there? One more question: does the branch actually work?

Enjoy,
Mathijs

De nieuwe Internet Explorer: sneller, eenvoudiger en veiliger dan ooit Download nu