[Banshee-List] MusicBrainz Support

Hi,

the MusicBrainz site states that Banshee has build-in support service and so does Wikipedia. I cannot find anything in the extension folder, so is this statement related to the album cover art fetching?

What about a real plugin where we can retrieve metatags for selected files and also upload metadata to the MusicBrainz server, I think this would be a killer app.

Maybe one day we do not have to tag files at all anymore...