Re: [Banshee-List] New year and new lyrics plugin

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 02:20 +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> On Tuesday 12,January,2010 12:54 AM, Christian Martellini wrote:
> > Hi guys a new version of the lyrcics plugin (0.8) is next to be released
> > but I need your help to test it.
> > [...]
> I forgot to announce this last night (or rather, early last morning), but
> banshee-extension-alarm 0.8 packages are up in the Banshee PPA[1] for Ubuntu
> Karmic and Jaunty users.
>
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~banshee-team/+archive/ppa

I think our dear hyperair meant that the "bansheelyricsplugin" packages
for 0.8 were available. He's so busy packaging so much stuff, it's easy
to get confused !

The latest banshee-extension-alarm release is still version 0.4.3, and
has been for quite some time. That's because the maintainer of that
extension (me) spends all his time sleeping... ;)

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>