[Banshee-List] asx in Banshee

Hello,

I have a fresh install of openSuse 11.2 with Banshee. I've installed the
recommended proprietary codecs, following both steps recommended here:
Software.openSUSE.org

I'm trying to stream BBC radio through Banshee 1.5.1. The locations of the
streams are given here:
BBC Radio iPhone Streams

I've failed getting them to run on Banshee, Amarok though I can play them
through the BBC console (here for example: BBC iPlayer Console - Listen live
- BBC Radio 5 live)

I'm at a loss. Can anyone advise of what steps I should take to troubleshoot
this? How do I list which codecs I've installed for example, and check for
conflicts?

Any help much appreciated

Christian