[Banshee-List] ClutterFlow version 0.3 released for Banshee 1.5

Hell there, I've just comitted a new version for ClutterFlow! I've reached my goals for version 0.3, so that's what it is.
Features in this release:
  • A fullscreen and party-mode button were added
  • The party mode plays music from the Music Library and scrolls automatically when a new track starts playing
  • In fullscreen mode, the track title is (optionally) displayed. Can be toggled in the preferences dialog
  • Threaded cover art loading is a reality, however it is not yet fully optimal (needs a prioritized queue)
  • The preferences dialog is added, enabling to set maximal and minimal cover sizes, (in-memory) texture sizes, # of visible covers, …
Read more here
and get it here!

Enjoy,
Mathijs

Voeg je Hyves, Facebook en LinkedIn contacten toe aan Hotmail en Messenger