[Banshee-List] Not able to play mp3 files on Fedora 12

I installed Banshee on my Fedora system and I can't play mp3 files. I tried
the fluendo-codecs-mp3 but it gave me very bad sound quality and would stop
playing within the first 10 seconds. I know in Ubuntu all I needed to do was
install the "extra gstreamer codecs" and it would work but I can't find
something similar like that in Fedora.