[Banshee-List] Droid SD card was reformatted. Banshee can no longer tell my Droid is a Droid

Hi!

So Banshee has been my favorite music management solution for sometime now
and I especially love its integrated support for Android phones.

Recently some data on my Droid's microSD card was corrupted. I had to
back-up my files on it and reformat it before I could again get it to mount
on my phone.

So, it's been reformatted and all the files that were on it have been
restored and it runs like nothing ever happened in every respect... except
that Banshee no longer knows that my device is a Droid.

I had added a .is_audio_player file to it, so Banshee now recognizes it as a
generic music player just fine and if that's how things stay it's no
problem.

I'm curious though, how, if at all, can I get it to once again know that the
device is a Droid. What was lost in the formatting that wasn't backed-up?
I'm half-worried that if whatever marker let Banshee know what the device
was is now lost, that I could find myself with other problems down the line
with other software.

Any incite or advice is well appreciated! Thanks!