Re: [Banshee-List] Unreadable tracks

Have you tried running Banshee from the command-line using "banshee-1
--debug"? I've had problems before where M4As haven't played because I
didn't have the right GStreamer plugin/codec support for the files. It
also just helped me fix a "no play" issue caused by Pulseaudio not
initialising correctly. It might give something useful in the output.