[Banshee-List] Unreadable tracks

Hi all,

First of all, I'm new in Banshee. When I import my music files from system
files into Banshee playlist and play this track, the file is recognized as
"unreadable" and mark with the "x" sign. There is no problem to import and
play the music from the original cd's. I have no idea what is wrong. I
didn't find any solution in my case on Banshee website and the forum. What
should I do to resolve my problem?

Thanks Marta