Re: [Banshee-List] Yet Another Sync-ing issue

2010/12/30 Joe <jmj buckley verizon net>
Can't thank you enough for this.
Apologies for my ignorance, but I failed to find the log file in /var/log. However, the terminal output showed something.

A bug report is very likely a much better place to investigate this further, though I am happy to see you have made progress.

www.banshee.fm/file-bugs

No worries about the log, I am documenting my way through the day to day bug stuff on these pages currently. I am hoping to avoid any future such problems.

Base page:
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions

How to get logs:
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs

Specifics on Performance (currently limited to the database, will expand):
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/PerformanceIssues

Hints for Testing Banshee on Ubuntu:
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/TestingOnUbuntu

I have also started work documenting the process for reporting portable device problems but this isn't up yet.

- David