Re: [Banshee-List] Video podcast crash

2010/12/20 jompa89 <jompa89 gmail com>

After adding some video podcasts to Banshee the program has started crashing
when it looks for new podcasts or when I try to remove the feeds of the
video podcasts. I am wondering if anyone know how to fix this problem or can
tell me how to completely remove Banshee so that I can "start over" (because
when I uninstall and reinstall all the podcast subscriptions are still there
so the program still crashes). The version of Banshee that I use is 1.8.0
(have tried updating to 1.9.0, but it doesn't help.

That sounds bad, can you please file a bug on this?

www.banshee.fm/file-bugs