Re: [Banshee-List] Syncing issues - doesnt recognizes rating changes

Yes this sounds like definitely a bug, please file it:

http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs

Thanks

On 24/12/10 01:16, maskati wrote:

Hey,
I have an issue with syncing my music, managed by banshee over dropbox to my
laptop.
At the beginning everything is great, Computer A uploads the Banshee Musik
folder to dropbox, and Computer B downloads it. Computer B has now the
exactly same music, ratings, play counts etc.
But if I rate a song on computer A, banshee writes this change into the
file, Dropbox recognizes that and updates the file on Computer B.
But Banshee on Computer B doesnt recognizes the new rating. It still stays
at the old.
The only thing I discovered to solve this is to delete the banshee.db, so
banshee scans all the music again. The option "Rescan Music Library" doesnt
work.
So I think I there is need for an option, that makes banshee also rescanning
the ratings, when pressing "Rescan Music Library" or doing this
automatically when it starts..
I think this problem may also affects the "play counts"
I hope i wrote understandable, excuse my bad english..
Yours sincerely
maskati