Re: [Banshee-List] reset banshee ipod settings

2010/12/22 cozze <kcosyns gmail com>
Hi

I am using Banshee 1.8.0.0

The reason why I ask this is the following:

- when I connect my ipod (and it appears in the left column) Banshee states that there x number of video files. The funny thing is that my ipod doesn't support video, the files recognised as video files are in fact music files (mp3). Thus I taught I may be needed to reconfigure banshee and indicate the correct ipod model.
- when I connect my ipod ( with the auto sync option selected ) banshee re-writes the whole music library again on my ipod, thus all files are double on my ipod.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Can you try this:

http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/TestingOnUbuntu

If the problem persists please file bugs www.banshee.fm/file-bugs