[Banshee-List] Hyena

Hi Banshee Developers,

I have stopped using Gtk#'s NodeStore/NodeView in favor of Banshee's
Hyena.Data.Gui ListView and friends.  It works very well.
We do most of our testing on Windows, so you may tell me that it is not
a supported platform.  However, in case you are interested...

Moving columns does not snap columns into place which can leave labels
not well aligned with column data.
Clicking on sortable column heading to sort requires a second click
somewhere on the app for the sort to refresh.
Documentation would be nice :).

I added a few classes (see attached).

Please tell me what license this stuff needs to be to be allowed
upstream.

There are things in Banshee that might be able to take advantage of this
stuff, but I am not a Banshee developer (yet).

ColumnCellPixbuf takes a path to file and renders an image
ColumnCellProgress renders a progress bar given a 0 - 100 progress.
ColumnCellNumber makes a right justified column (as expected for
numbers).

I don't have a GitHub account so please just commit this if you like it.

Thanks,

Vlad