Re: [Banshee-List] change Last.fm account name

To echo what Bertrand said earlier (in case you or anyone else is still wondering how to do this), it should be possible in versions of Banshee newer than 1.6.1.  Just go to Edit > Preferences in Banshee, then choose the Source Specific tab and set the Source to Last.fm.  Once you're there, you should see a button that says "Log out of Last.fm."  Once you've clicked that, you should be able to log in as a different user.

I'm not quite sure where this information is being stored, but ~/.config/banshee-1 would be a good place to look.

Michael