[Banshee-List] Rereading CD + changing checkbox status

Hi,

I often find myself updating MusicBrainz with the content of a new CD. When I do, I have to eject and reinsert the CD for Banshee to identify it. Is there a way too reread the CD without ejecting?

While I'm at it: is there a way to deselect or select all tracks quickly? When I do Ctrl-A, everything is selected but the the check box status doesn't change.

Thanks,