[Banshee-List] Group album by album artist tag whith different album name for the compilation.

Hello,

Is there a way to group album by "album artist" tag when the "album" tag are
different for a compilation?
When I check the compilation option for all title of my compilation that's
doesn't work

For instance I have this metada:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/513/lecteurmultimdiabanshee.png
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/513/lecteurmultimdiabanshee.png

For info I use banshee 1.8.0 and I have set my metatda with the musicbrainz
picard utility first and next set the compilation tag inside banshee.

Thanks,
Adrien