[Banshee-List] ipod two-way sync of ratings and play/skip counts

is this possible in banshee or is it a planned feature? i'm surrently using
an 80g ipod video and when i play songs on the ipod or enter ratings they do
not sync over to banshee. i cannot seem to do anything to make it work any
differently on banshee (using v 1.7.4). it's kind of driving me nuts.

if this isn't currently possible, is it a planned feature for a future
realease? I know other linux ipod software can do this - amarok for instance
(but their UI stinks) and gtkpod (but I think they use a different backend).

thanks.

commander flatus